257 केवट, उतराई प्रसंग
राम जी संकोच करते हैं, इन्हें कुछ दिया नहीं। लक्षमण जी बोले, इन्हें तो इतना दे दिया, जितना बड़ों बड़ों को भी नहीं दिया। राम जी आँख से चुप ही रहने का इशारा करते हैं, कि ऐसा मत बोलो, उतराई तो देने को है नहीं, कहीं चरण धुलाई और न देनी पड़ जाए।
केवट भगवान से कुछ लेता नहीं तो सीता जी कहती हैं, आप भगवान से नहीं लेते हैं तो मुझसे ही ले लें, अंगूठी उतारने लगीं।
केवट ने सिर झुका लिया, कहते हैं, मैंने जनक जी की तरह ही इनके चरण धोए हैं, अब आप मेरी बिटिया हो गई हैं, आप पहली बार आई हैं, विदा हो रही हैं, मैं बेटी को कुछ दे तो नहीं पाया, ले कैसे लूं?
सीता जी को लगा मेरे पिता जी ही सामने खड़े हैं।
केवट कहता है- आपके चरणों की सेवा मिल गई, मेरा जन्म जन्म का भिखारीपना मिट गया, मुझे और क्या चाहिए? फिर भी आप जब वापसी आएँगे, तब पुनः सेवा का मौका मुझे ही देना, मैं यहीं प्रतीक्षा करता बैठा मिलूंगा। आज कुछ नहीं लूंगा।
"राम जी उतराई नहीं लूंगा॥
आप जगत के मात पिता हो, सेवा फिर मैं करूंगा।
चरणकमल धो, जल अमृत कर, चरणोदक पिऊँगा॥
मेरी बारी, राम घाट पर, जो देंगे ले लूंगा।
कहे लोकेशानन्द राम तरु छाया ही में रहूँगा॥"
राम जी कहते हैं, केवट! जो एक बार मेरे चरण धो लेता है, फिर उसे दोबारा मेरे चरण धोने नहीं मिलते। फिर तो उसी के चरण मैं धोता हूँ।
कदाचित् ये केवट ही जाकर सुदामा हो गए-
"देखी सुदामा की दीन दशा,
करुणा करके करुणानिधि रोए।
पानी परात को हाथ छुओ नहीं,
नैनन के जल से पग धोए॥"
अब विडियो देखें- केवट प्रसंग
https://youtu.be/rThBEmxuZMY
Shri Ram is hesitant, as He hasn't paid Kevat.
Lakshman said- You already gave him enough.
Shri Ram indicates Lakshman to remain silent, don't say that, I am not able to pay for his service, Somewhere I don't have to pay more money to wash my feet.
When Kevat denies to take anything from Ram, Seeta says- If you don't want to take from him, take from me. And started removing her finger ring.
Kewat bowed his head, said- I have washed your feet like your father, Janak. Now you have become my daughter, you have come for the first time and leaving, I haven't been able to give anything to my daughter, how to take?
Seeta felt like her father is standing in front.
Kewat says- I got a chance to serve your feet, I lost begging for births, what else do I need? Still, if you want to give something, promise me that when you return back, give me the opportunity to serve again, I will keep waiting here only.
I will not take anything today. You are the mother and father of the world, I want to serve you again. Again I will wash your feet, and drink the nectar.
When after my death, I will reach at your place, I will take whatever you give.
Lokeshanand too wishes to live in Ram's shadow only.
Shri Ram says- Kevat! One who washes my feet once, doesn't need to wash my feet again. Rather I wash his feet.
Sant feels that this "Kevat" became "Sudama" in his next birth.
You may be knowing that when Krishna saw the condition of Sudama, He cried a lot. The water brought by Rukmini kept lying aside in the bowl, Krishna washed Sudama's feet with the water of his tears.
Now watch the video- Kevat Episode
https://youtu.be/rThBEmxuZMY
Comments
Post a Comment