273 भरत वशिष्ठ संवाद

भरत जी कहते हैं, गुरु जी! मैं आर्त हूँ, ठगा गया हूँ, विधि ने मुझे ठगा है, ऐसा कौन सा कुकर्म है जो मैं नहीं कर सकता।
गुरु जी, लोग मेरे लिए चाहे जैसा बोलते हों, मुझे दुख नहीं, पिता जी स्वर्ग चले गए, उसका भी मुझे दुख नहीं, आपके सम्मुख उत्तर देता हूँ और मेरा हृदय फट नहीं जाता, इसका भी दुख नहीं।
पर मुझे एक बात का दुख है कि श्रीसीतारामजी को मेरे कारण कष्ट सहना पड़ रहा है, इस सारे अनर्थ का कारण मैं हूँ। कैकेयी का पुत्र कैकेयी से भी अधम है क्योंकि कारण से कार्य कठिन होता ही है।
यह तो वह सिंहासन है जिस पर भागीरथ बैठते थे, दिलीप, हरीशचंद्र, महाराज रघु बैठते थे, इसपर मुझ पापी को बिठाइएगा तो पृथ्वी रसातल में डूब जाएगी। मैं ही अयोध्या के दुख का एकमात्र कारण हूँ, मेरे में इसे हाथ से छूने भर की भी योग्यता नहीं है।
गुरु जी ने पूछा, भरत! इस पृथ्वी पर हिरण्यकशिपु जैसे राजा हो गए, रावण जैसे राजा हैं, तब भी पृथ्वी रसातल को नहीं गई, तुम्हारे बैठने से चली जाएगी? भरत जी ने कहा, गुरु जी! वो तो राम जी के कुछ नहीं थे, वे पाप करके राजा हो गए इसमें हैरानी नहीं, पर यदि राम का भाई भी वैसा ही करेगा तब तो पृथ्वी रसातल को चली ही जाएगी।
फिर भी गुरु जी, यदि पिता जी की आज्ञा मानने न मानने का प्रश्न है, तो उन्होंने स्वयं मुझे राजपद दिया है, माने राजा का पद दिया है, राजा तो रामचन्द्र जी हैं, और आपने ही पढ़ाया था कि पद माने चरण होता है, मुझे तो प्रिय पिता जी ने राम जी के चरणों की सेवा दी है।
मैं तो उन्हीं चरणों में जाऊँगा गुरु जी! मैं सिंहासन पर नहीं बैठूंगा।
लोकेशानन्द कहता है कि सच्चा संत बड़े से बड़े सिंहासन को भी ठोकर मार कर, राम जी जिस मार्ग पर चले, उस मार्ग का अवलम्बन करता है।
अब विडियो देखें- भरत वशिष्ठ संवाद
https://youtu.be/Prno51D86U0

Bharat says, Guru ji! I am aggrieved, I am cheated, the destiny has cheated me, which is the evil thing that I cannot do.
Guru ji! No matter what people speak for me, I am not distrressed. Father died, I am not sad for that too. I answer in front of you and my heart doesn't burst, it is also not a cause of sorrow for me.
But I am in grief about one thing that Shri Sita Ram are suffering because of me, I am the reason for all this misfortune. Kaikeyi's son is more inferior to Kaikeyi because the effect is always tougher than the cause.
This is the throne on which King Bhagirath used to sit, King Dilip, Harishchandra and Maharaj Raghu used to sit. If a sinner like me will sit on it, the earth will sink into the abyss. I am the only reason for the sufferings of Ayodhya, I am not eligible to even touch it with my hand.
Vashisth ji asked- Bharat! On this earth, people like Hiranyakashipu became king, there is king like Ravan, even then the earth didn't go to the abyss, will it go away when you sit?
Bharat said- Guru ji! They were not the brother of Ram, they did sin and became king, it is not surprising. But if Ram's brother does the same, then the earth will go to the abyss.
Even then, Guru ji, if there is a question of disobeying father, he himself has given me the 'Raj-pad', and you have taught me that the 'pad' mrans 'feet', father has given me the feet of the King. King is Ram Chandra ji, dear father has ordered me to serve Ram's feet.
I will go to the same feet, I will not sit on the throne.
Lokeshanand says that a true sant leaves even the greatest throne, and follows the path on which Ram walks.
Now watch the video- Bharat Vashisth Dialogue
https://youtu.be/Prno51D86U0

Comments