286 भरत जी का प्रणाम
भूमि पर पड़े भरत जी ने, दौड़ कर आए राम जी के चरणों को, अपने पास अनुभव किया, तो हाथों से चरण पकड़ लिए। राम जी कहते हैं उठो, भरत जी उठते नहीं। क्योंकि लाठी अपनेआप गिर तो सकती है, उठे कैसे?
बल लकड़ी में नहीं होता, उस हाथ में होता है, जिसमें लकड़ी होती है। मैं गिर तो सकता हूँ, पर अपने से उठ नहीं सकता। मैं गिरा हुआ हूँ, गिरे हुओं को उठाने का सामर्थ्य तो भगवान आपके ही हाथों में है। भगवान ने भरत जी को जबरदस्ती उठाकर हृदय से लगा लिया।
अब एक शिकायत इधर है एक उधर।
राम जी पूछ रहे हैं, भरत! तुम भूमि पर ही क्यों पड़े रहे, चरणों में सिर क्यों नहीं रखा?
भरत जी के भाव देखें-
• मैं सदा ही आपके चरणों में सिर रखता रहा, आज तो आप मेरे सिर पर चरण रख दीजिए, कि उन पर बनी वज्र रेखा से मेरा दुर्भाग्य कट जाए।
• आपका अवतार पृथ्वी का भार उतारने के लिए हुआ है, मैं पृथ्वी पर भार हूँ, मेरा सिर कुचल दीजिए, पृथ्वी का भार कम हो जाएगा।
• मैं तो आपके चरणों की धूल हूँ, धूल धूल में मिल रही है, मैं आपके चरणों में सिर रखने का अधिकारी नहीं हूँ।
• आपकी चरणरज से अहिल्या का पाप कट गया, मैं भी पापी हूँ, मेरे मस्तक पर आपका चरण पड़ जाए तो मेरा भी पाप कट जाए।
• मैं तो आपका बालक हूँ, धरती पर लोटकर जिद्द कर रहा हूँ कि मुझे अपने साथ ले चलो।
• मेरी नासिका से, आपकी विरहाग्नि से तप्त, गर्म गर्म श्वास निकल रही है, मुझे भय था कि ये आपके कोमल अति कोमल चरण कमलों को छू जाती तो उनपर फफोले पड़ जाते।
भरत जी कहते हैं- आपने मेरे साथ पक्षपात किया है, क्या मैं आपका कुछ नहीं? आपने मुझे क्यों त्याग दिया? क्या मैं दासों से भी गिर गया? राघव! वन आने से पहले एक बार मुझे बुलवा तो लिया होता। आप मुझे किसके भरोसे छोड़कर आ गए?
पर अब मैं आपके पास आ गया हूँ, अब आपके चरणों के बिना नहीं रहूँगा। भैया! मैं आपके बिना जी नहीं पाऊँगा।
भरत जी स्वयं दीपक बने हैं, राम जी का प्रेम घी है, वनवास काल बाती है, राम-विरह अग्नि है, भरत जी का हृदय इस दीपक से जल रहा है।
लोकेशानन्द कहता है यह आग हमें भी लग जाए, हमारा भी हृदय जल जाए, तो बात बन जाए।
http://shashwatatripti.wordpress.com
Bharat ji, lying on the ground, felt Ram's feet, who came running, and held the feet with his hands. Shri Ram says to get up, but Bharat doesn't get up. Because a stick can fall on its own, can't get up.
The force is not in the wood, it is in that hand which holds it. I can fall, but can't get up from myself. I am fallen, it is the grace of your hands to lift the fallen. Ram forcefully embraced Bharat to His chest.
Now there is a complaint both sides.
Shri Ram asks- Bharat! Why did you lie on the ground? why didn't you keep your head in my feet?
See the expressions of Bharat ji-
• I always kept my head in your feet, today I wished you to put a foot on my head, so that my misfortune is cut off by the grace lines made on them.
• Your took birth to cut the weight of earth, I am weight on earth, cut off my head, earth's weight will decrease.
• I am dust of your feet, dust is mixing to the dust, I have no right to keep my head at your feet.
• Ahilya's sin was cut off from your feet, I am also a sinner, if your foot is put on my forehead then my sin will be cut off too.
• I am your child. I am rolling on earth, because I insist on being with you.
• Because of your separation, burning breaths are coming out of my nostrils, I was afraid that if it touched your soft very soft lotus feet, there would be blisters on them.
Bharat ji says- You have done injustice to me, am I not yours? Why did you abandon me? Did I fall from the servants too? Raghav, why didn't you call me once before coming to the exile? On whose trust did you leave me alone and come here?
But now I have come to you, now I will not live without your feet. Brother! I will not be able to survive without you.
Bharat himself has become a lamp, Ram's love is oil, exile period is wick, Ram's separation is the fire, Bharat's heart is burning with this fire.
Lokeshanand says that if this fire strikes us too, if our heart burns too, then there is something.
http://shashwatatripti.wordpress.com
Comments
Post a Comment