288 चित्रकूट की सभा
चित्रकूट में सभा लगी है, गुरुजी, माताएँ, जनकजी, सुनयनाजी सब बैठे हैं। श्रीरामजी एक शिला पर बिराज रहे हैं, सीताजी माताओं के पास, तो लक्ष्मणजी शत्रुघ्नजी भगवान के दोनों ओर खड़े हैं।
सबकी दृष्टि गुरुजी और जनकजी के बीच खड़े श्रीभरतलालजी महाराज पर टिकी है। वाणी सबकी शांत हैं, पर मन किसी का शांत नहीं। गुरुजी ने मौन तोड़ा- राम! भरत कुछ कहना चाहते हैं।
भरतजी की आँखें डबडबा आईं, होठ काँपने लगे, एकबार झुकी पलकों से रामजी को देख गुरुजी के चरणों पर दृष्टि जमा ली।
गुरुजी का हृदय प्रेम से भर आया, भरतजी के सिर पर हाथ फिरा, कहने लगे- उपाय तो है, पर कहने में संकोच होता है, बुद्धिमान सर्वस्व जाता देखकर आधा त्याग देना उचित समझते हैं, लक्ष्मण और सीतारामजी अयोध्या लौट चलें, भरत शत्रुघ्न वन में रहें। यह वचन सुनते ही भरतजी शत्रुघ्नजी पुलक गए, यदि ऐसा हो जाए तो बात बन जाए, चौदह वर्ष क्या, हम जीवन भर वन में रह लेंगे।
रामजी कहते हैं- मुझे ऐसा मानने में संकोच नहीं है, पिताजी का वचन मेटने में संकोच होता है। पिताजी को जितना प्रेम सत्य पर था, उतना ही मुझ पर भी था। पिताजी ने सत्य के लिए मेरा त्याग किया, और मेरे लिए देह का त्याग कर दिया। पर मेरी बात जाए तो जाए, पिताजी का वचन टूटे सो टूटे, लाख संकोच हो, पर प्रिय भरत, मुझे तुमसे प्यारा कोई नहीं, मेरे पास आओ, मैं तुम्हारी प्रसन्नता के सिवा कुछ नहीं चाहता हूँ, यह रघुवंशी राम का वचन है! आज जो तुम कहोगे, सो मैं करूंगा।
भरतजी विचार सागर में डूब गए, मेरे कारण से भगवान को संकोच होता है, मैं सेवक हूँ, सेवक का काम अपने प्रभु को आज्ञा देना नहीं, उनकी आज्ञा का पालन करना है। भरतजी ने कहा- प्रभु जिसमें जनहित हो और आपको भी क्षोभ न हो वही आज्ञा मुझे दीजिये॥
आज इतना ही, लोकेशानन्द शेष कल लिखेगा......
http://shashwatatripti.wordpress.com
There is a meeting in Chitrakoot, Guru ji, Mothers, Janak, Sunayana, all are seated. Shri Ram is seated on a rock, Sita ji is sitting with mothers, Lakshman and Shatrughna are standing on either side of Ram.
Everyone's eyes rests on Bharat ji standing between Guru ji and Janak. Everyone is calm, but nobody is calm within. Guru ji broke the silence- Ram! Bharat wants to say something.
Bharat's eyes got wet, his lips trembled, looking at Ram with bent eyelids, he looked at Guru ji's feet.
Guru ji's heart was filled with love, he put his right hand on Bharat's head, and said- There is a solution, but I am hesitant to say. Seeing that everything is going away, wise consider it appropriate to give up half. I suggest Lakshman and Sitaram ji return to Ayodhya, Bharat and Shatrughan will remain in the forest in place of them. Bharat and Shatrughan got immersed in bliss as soon as they heard this, if this happens then what are fourteen years? We will live in the forest all our life.
Shri Ram says- I am not hesitant to accept it, I hesitate to violate father's words. As much as father loved the truth, he loved me as much. Father sacrificed me for the truth, and sacrificed his life for me.
But even if I fall off my duty, even if father's words are broken, even if I have a million hesitation, but dear Bharat, I love you more than anyone in this world, come near me, I want nothing but your happiness. This is the word of Raghuvanshi Ram! Today whatever you will say, I will do that only.
Bharat drowned in the ocean of thoughts. Because of me, Ram is hesitant. I am a servant, the duty of a servant is not to give orders to his Bhagwan, but to obey him.
Bharat said- Bhagwan! Give me the command that is in public interest and you are not offended too.
So much from Lokeshanand now, rest tomorrow……
http://shashwatatripti.wordpress.com
Comments
Post a Comment