295 माया का निरूपण
लक्ष्मण जी ने चार के बारे में पूछा- माया, ज्ञान, वैराग्य और भक्ति। राम जी ने सत्संग प्रारंभ किया, बोले- लक्ष्मण! मति, मन और चित लगाकर सुनना।
देखो, सत्संग में मति लग जाए तो अज्ञान न रहे, ज्ञान आ जाए। मन लग जाए तो कामना न रहे, वैराग्य आ जाए। और चित लग जाए तो संसार की स्मृति न रहे, भक्ति की प्राप्ति हो जाए।
माया- "मैं और मेरा" बस यही माया है। "मैं" दो हैं, सच्चा और झूठा। सच्चा मैं ब्रह्म है, झूठा मैं माया है। जैसे जब आप स्वप्न देखते हैं, तब आप ही स्वप्न देखते भी हैं, आप ही स्वप्न में दिखते भी हैं। कैसा भी स्वप्न क्यों न हो, आपके स्वप्न में आप तो होते ही हैं, आप अपने आपको ही देखते हैं, आप अपने को स्वप्न में न देखो तो स्वप्न हो सकता ही नहीं।
तो इन दो "मैं" में, जो देखने वाला "मैं" है वह ब्रह्म है, जो "मैं" दिखता है वह माया है। दूसरे शब्दों में देहाध्यास मुक्त "मैं" ब्रह्म है, देहाध्यास युक्त "मैं" माया है। जाननेवाला, द्रष्टा "मैं" ब्रह्म है। सूक्ष्म का अभिमानी, जाना जानेवाला "मैं" माया है। और जब यह देह वाला "मैं" ही माया है, तब "मेरा" भी माया ही है। माया माने जो दिखता है, पर है नहीं।
जैसे मैं के दो भेद हैं, माया के भी दो भेद हैं, विद्या और अविद्या माया। अविद्या भगवान से विमुख करती है, विद्या सम्मुख कर देती है। हैं दोनों माया, पर जब तक अविद्या है, तब तक विद्या की आवश्यकता है। जब तक रोग सत्य मालूम पड़ता है, तब तक औषधि सत्य है।
विद्या माया ने जगत बनाया, अविद्या ने मेरा-तेरा बना दिया। सब व्यवहार करते हुए, भीतर से जानते रहना, कि सब भगवान का है, "मेरा" नहीं है, मेरा तो बस काम चलाने भर को, मानने भर को है। जैसे पाँव में लगे काँटे को, दूसरे काँटे से निकाल दिया, तो दोनों ही फैंक दिए जाते हैं। योंही सब भगवान का है, ऐसा भगवान में रम जाने वाले को, मैं और मेरा दोनों ही नहीं रहते, उसे दोनों माया से छुटकारा मिल जाता है, माया बचती ही नहीं। बस इसी को लोकेशानन्द कहता है कि फंदा कट गया।
अब विडियो देखें- अरण्यकांड निरूपण
https://youtu.be/z4BPRbhLtkE
Lakshman asked about four- Maya (Illusion), Gyaan (Self-realization), Vairagya (Detachment) and Bhakti (Devotion). Shri Ram started satsang, said- Lakshman! Listen carefully.
Look, if the mind gets involved in satsang, then there is no illusion, then self-realization comes. If desire is not there, detachment comes. And if there is no memory of the world, devotion is attained.
Now Maya. "I and Mine" is Maya. "I" is of two types, true and false. The true "I" is Brahm, false "I" is Maya.
Like when you experience a dream, then not only you are dreaming, you are also seen in the dream. No matter what the dream is, you are always there in your dream, you see yourself. It is not possible that you dream and you don't see yourself in your dream.
So in these two "I", the "I" who sees is Brahm. The "I" that is seen, is Maya. In other words, free from the body "I" is Brahm, the "I" who considers himself body is Maya.
The knower, the seer "I" is Brahm. The egoist "I", the known "I" is Maya.
And when this "I" which is seen is Maya, then all "Mine" that appears is also Maya. Maya is all that which is visible.
Just as "I" is of two types, "Maya" also is of two types, Vidya and Avidya Maya. Avidya takes you away from Bhagwan, Vidya makes you stand in front of Him. Both are Maya, but as long as there is Avidya, Vidya is required. Till the time the disease appears to be true, the medicine is true.
Vidya Maya created the world, Avidya made "I and mine". To avoid Avidya, we should do all the behavior of the world in such a way that we know with conscience that all belongs to Bhagwan, nothing is "Mine".
Like, when the thorn in the foot is removed from the second, then both are thrown. In this way, for the one who believes that all belongs to Bhagwan, both "I and Mine" don't remain anymore, he gets rid of both the Maya, Maya does not survive. This is what Lokeshanand calls as enlightenment .
Now watch the video- Aranyakand Analysis
https://youtu.be/z4BPRbhLtkE
Comments
Post a Comment